Monday 17 August 2015

Stay in the Best Guwahati Hotels and Have a Great Time

Guwahati Hotels - Cygnett Inn Repose
Cygnett Inn Repose
Guwahati, the largest cosmopolitan city has always attracted me for its charm and pleasant weather. Finally last month I could visit it for the purpose of work. Though it has grown into a city but still you can experience that old world charm in its alleys and colonial mansions. My office booked one of the best businesses Guwahati Hotels Cygnett Inn Repose.

The thing I loved about this hotel is that it is located in the heart of the city and so reaching the places of interest became quite easy for us. Cygnett Inn Repose is a perfect hotel for business travellers as it provides comfort and all facilities required like meeting rooms and banquets and Wi-Fi connection.

I had booked their Executive room, which was well appointed, spacious and it had all the facilities that made my stay comfortable. Even I could enjoy spectacular view of the city from my room. The best part was that there was a desk with lighting which helped me finish my office work.

The Early Bird Bonus - Cygnett Inn ReposeFood was amazing at Cygnett Inn Repose, especially the complimentary breakfast. We mainly visited Cygnett Pavilion and Metro Pub, must say both of them impressed us with their culinary offerings, service as well as ambiance.

A great thing about this hotel is that it has packages which can save your money and help you enjoy many facilities. So, if you are visiting the city, do avail the Guwahati hotel packages to make your trip hassle free and cost effective as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment